Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Long Time, No Blog

Oh noes! My blog has gone stale!


But it's not my fault, I promise! Lack of internet, followed by my dad having his 8th heart attack and being in the hospital for 8 days is to blame. Thankfully Dad has no further damage from this scare and is back home now. August 20th I will be a real modern girl as I am getting cable internet at my home.


I also haven't had a chance to create anything in weeks. But I do have some things in the works including- Christmas Stockings (with FREE Monogramming), Trick or Treat Bags (with FREE monogramming!), Personalized pony tail holders, and a little something for the South Carolina Street Team Creative Challenge, all I can tell you about that is that the theme is Fall.
So here's me getting back on my proverbial horse.

Fun with Photoshop, Mcmama style.

No comments: