Monday, August 18, 2008

Dreams

I had a dream about a bunny the other night. He was a cute bunny eating some lettuce. The whole dream I pushed him around in a shopping cart and fed him lettuce.


That dream is not what this post is about.


I dreamt that I was going out to dinner with my friend Susan and evidently we had a very good friend named Rivers, who looked just like Rivers Cuomo from Weezer, but I think his last name was Smith or something and he was from Chesnee.


So we were going out to dinner and we had Ellery with us and somehow we ended up in this really dirty scary bar. I don't know what was more disturbing about the next part, because we decided to stay there and eat or the fact that they actually had high chairs for the baby. The high chair did have some graffiti and skulls on it, but we stayed anyway. We tried to order some food but all they would serve us were cheese fries.


So I'm sitting there talking to Rivers about how much I like hanging out with him because we both share a love of Weezer and how if Ellery had been a boy she would have been named Rivers, blah blah blah...



All of the sudden sirens started going off and people started yelling, "Oh no! Corrosion of Cannibal Death is here!!!" Corrosion of Cannibal Death was evidently some really horrible metal band that took all patrons of this bar hostage and forced them to drink really bad beer. As I started to look around I noticed these stickers that read "Property of C.O.C.D." and other things like this. We tried to leave but they flung our cheese fries to the wall and put this beer on the table called Star Beer or something like that and forced us to drink, and it was bad. I mean, really bad.


We decided to make a run for it. Just then I was stopped, "Bring forth the baby!" said this really scary looking dude. Then some guy who looked an awful lot like that stoner kid Jason Castro from last season's American Idol came over and was all like "Hey I'm Snoop Dog Number 2 and I'm just going to take the baby for the band to see." And I was freaking out and I was like "Snoop Dog Number 2 just took my baby!"


So Rivers Cuomo Smith took us through a room and we found Ellery sitting in a chair eating some peas or something, and we were able to sneak through the back door. Safety at last.

I woke up and realized that I've been under entirely too much stress lately.

No comments: