Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Time to get serious!

Okay, the past couple of months I've been slacking off a bit with my weight loss efforts. I am below the weight I was when I got married 7 years ago and into a pants size that I never thought that I would see again so I think I've gotten a little too comfortable. Truth is, I still want to lose 30 lbs. I don't think I'll be able to do that unless I go back to tracking every bite that I put into my mouth and getting a little bit of exercise most days of the week. I think that working out is probably the hardest thing for me because I really don't enjoy it.

I live in South Carolina and it's hot and muggy and we have just about every bug known to man here. So the thought of getting out an walking or jogging in that is really hard for me. I just need to do it. It's also hard for me to find the time when I have a 20-month-old and about 1,000 projects that I'm working on at any given time. However, those are excuses. So I'm writing it down so I'll stick to it. No more excuses. Time to lose 30 more lbs and reach my big goal!!!!

No comments: