Friday, September 5, 2008

Rock N Roll McBaby's TeamSC Etsy Picks

Rock N Roll McBaby has been shopping on Etsy again. She has picked out these great items from members of the SC Etsy Street Team, making Mama proud.




"Hey this looks like the kind of shirts that I wear!" Sweet Scrabble Tile Pendant by Vandivalicious.

"A Tooth Fairy Box? But I just got some teeth, I'm not putting them in a box!!!" Not yet, Rock N Roll McBAby, but this is sure a cute idea for when you're older or to save a lock of your hair from your first haircut. Tooth Fairy Box is by bittybooks.







"Hey Mom, just three more months until my birthday! Better get a nice invitation like this so all of my friends can come!" These custom photo invitations are really cute by Pink Ink Creations!




"Oooh, you can make those things you wipe my butt with prettier!" I like this colors on this Wet Wipes Case Cover by brownbagboutique!


"Pretty!!! This looks like a perfect outfit for a photo session, Mom!" I couldn't agree more. I can't resist the cuteness of this Pink Watermelon Outfit by Dottie Stripe Layne.

Keep on Smiling, little baby.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Don't let her get hooked on those credit cards...or Etsy for that matter!