Monday, October 20, 2008

YOU COULD WIN THIS!!!!!

The South Carolina Etsy Street Team's HOLIDAY STOCKING HUNT!!!!
You could win this huge stocking handmade by Me, rocknrollmcmama. This stocking is really nice, it is lined, and it extra sturdy because I put interfacing in the middle just like I do with my tote bags. And it's BIG!





But that's not all. This stocking is FILLED with handmade goodies from 21 etsy shops. I can't tell you exactly what will be in the stocking, because I don't want to ruin the surprise, but I can show you this teaser image...




And... I can tell you that these shops have donated items to the GRAND PRIZE!

Ainsley Barrett All About The Buttons
Banner Celebrations Bead Dazzled
Beadiful World Bitty Books
CurlyfrySC Custom Candy Creations
Iryna Its All About You
Its All About You Too Lady Pippie
LullaBuy Bows Boutique MaryMarsh
Minnie Maes Nascar Nana
Roagom RockNRoll McMama
Shasha Jewelry Strange Little Girl
Sweet Tea Designs The Sheila Room

Excited yet? I would be! So HOW can you win this fabulous grand prize, you may be asking?

The Hunt begins NOVEMBER 6 at 5:00 PM. Make sure you go to the Promotions Forum on etsy and there you will find the official rules.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

I told you I was going to keep it for myself! :P

Lucky person who wins it, sure enough!

Tasha Early said...

ack! I can't wait!!