Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cutie Cute A-Line Jumper Dresses

Lately I've been making a lot of this A-Line Style Jumper Dress. I made this Jack-O-Lantern one for my kiddo, but didn't complete it in time to put it in my store. I appliqued a jack-o-lantern on the front and then appliqued BOO on the back.






And here is my newest item in my store. It is a Reindeer dress. The front fabric is a candy cane print with a reindeer appliqued. Free monogramming is also included with this dress as well as two shoulder bows and a matching hair bow. And the two shoulder bows, they are attached to alligator clips (mostly because I don't like the idea of safety pinning anything on clothes for small children) and the plus side of that is that they can also be worn as extra hair bows.


And here is a custom order that I did for a customer with a three letter monogram. I think it turned out really nice! I love custom orders, so if you have an idea for a dress like this or need a specific color or size, just let me know! Just send me a convo on etsy!

2 comments:

Sandy Coleman said...

Ashley, your daughter is beautiful and I love her name! I have a younger sister whose name is Ellen.

Where did you get Ellery from??? It's so cute..just like her.

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

She is just too cute!!!